Southwest Abatement Inc.
Products & Services
Asbestos / Lead / Mold Remediation
Here at Southwest Abatement Inc we:
- Retain a New Mexico contractor's license and a specialty Asbestos Abatement removal license in AZ, CO, TX, UT, WY, and NM.
- Are certified in Hazardous Waste Operations, Lead Abatement, Air Monitoring, Asbestos Inspector, Management Planner, and National Emissions Standards Hazard Air Pollutants (NESHAP).
- Perform 250 projects annually on average. We also maintain over 300 satisfied customers from multi-billion dollar corporations, federal agencies, public school systems, small/medium businesses, and residential customers.
- Are equipped for lump sum and Time & Materials project of any magnitude.
- Uphold a qualified and certified staff with over 125 years combined experience.
- Provide nationally recognized MSHA, OSHA, EPA, and UL approved equipment and supplies.
- Developed a Certified Commercial Special Waste Division to ensure proper transportation of special waste to EPA approved landfills.
© Southwest Abatement Inc. 2012